Neurologist job opening in Western Ohio. System seeking multiple Neurologists with subspecialty interests in: multiple sclerosis, headache, movement disorders, memory disorders, or general neurology to join a growing, established, multi-disciplinary neurology practice.
Hospital & Practice Highlights:
- Active inpatient consult and inpatient general neurology services maintained by: Attendings, neurology residents, IM residents, psychiatry residents, APNs, and medical students.
- New Neurology residency program
- Very competitive salary and benefits/ relocation packages.
- Established research team and research coordinator.
- Careflight, 24-hour Air ambulance service
- On – site and board certified Neuroradiology coverage.
- Established rehab center with coverage from PMR inpatient team.
- 20 bed Neuro-ICU with 4 new dedicated EMU beds and 24hr neurocritical care service coverage
- Mid-level practitioner support
- New clinical space for outpatient activities
- 3T MRI
- Electronic Medical Records
- New lab space with countless opportunities to do research and network with others
All inquiries are confidential. If you have interest in this position or would like to explore other physician job and employment opportunities, please contact John Amorosso, 800-948-2822, email@example.com or complete the form below.